Thursday, January 19, 2012

Upcoming queer trans women & cis women events!

First, SF Bay Area folks, save the date: On Thursday, March 29th, me & my co-curators Gina de Vries and Elena Rose will be presenting the fourth annual Girl Talk, a cis and trans woman dialogue! Rest assured, I will be posting more details in the very near future. (more info about Girl Talk more generally, including video clips from the 2011 show, can be found by following the above link)...

Also, speaking of events that foster dialogue between queer cis and queer trans women, last week I tweeted about the following conference, but for those who missed it:

this Saturday (January 21) in Toronto is an awesome day-long event called: No More Apologies: Queer Trans and Cis Women, Coming/Cumming Together! All the details are available in that link.

Yay, lots of awesome art & community building! more to come! -j.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear about the 4th Girl Talk! I'll be in town then, hope it doesn't overlap with my own event and that I can come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear! btw, what is your event? I think that Girl Talk will run from about 7-10pm...

    ReplyDelete

***FYI*** I am no longer accepting comments on my blog. I explain all the reasons why on my aptly entitled blog-post I’m discontinuing comments on my blog. Here’s why....

If this post still has a "comment box," it is only because I overlooked/neglected it when I systematically locked all the comments. So please do not bother commenting, because I will automatically reject it. Please take no offense - it is a general blog-wide policy...